Monday, February 14, 2011

Just catching up! Thing 2, Week 3

Wow....I really enjoyed my 2 week holiday but now I am scrambling to catch up!
     Have filtered through most of my email and now am tackling the "23 Things".   I have set up my iGoogle page and am looking forward to taking some more time to check out all the infinite choices and how I want it designed.  It really boggles my mind to see all the choices that are out there.....do I want a spider following my curser???
    Now to finish learning about setting up this blog.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your background! Is it a custom thing you did?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chrisitine....I was checking things out in the "Degisn" part of the Blogger and accessed "Template Design" and chose "Awesome, Inc." and kind of preferred the plain black backgroung but decided to jazz it up a bit with this one. Catches your eye for sure
    E.

    ReplyDelete